Jan 3, 2016

New Year. New Beginning. New Writing.

2016. Welcome. :) I'm looking forward to this year. After a hiatus and a lot of self reflection in 2015...it is time to finish up a chapter -- and maybe another story. This is the year of new beginnings. New hope.

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new." ~ Socrates

Through new experiences my writing is finding a new depth and purpose. I'm ready to channel these experiences into my work. Please join me on this wonderful adventure we call...life.

Always,

L. A. Cadieux

2 comments:



"All dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was in vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible." T. E. Lawrence